All restaurants along Main Street will be open to the public. Participating locations offer tastings in exchange for "MAINopoly Dollars" and count as official stops on the game board map. Please check-in first at 2807 Main St. to get your wrist band, game board and 'dollars' before you start your tasting tour. After you get your game board marked off at each stop, turn it in back at the same ticketing/check-in location at 2807 Main St. and you will be entered for a chance to win a prize package! The VIP Lounge will be at 2000 Main St, and the After Party is at 2926 Main St. Have fun!
Please show consideration for businesses and other patrons participating by following these simple codes of conduct:
– Please be patient with staff and kitchen alike as they try to accommodate both MAINopoly players and customers.
– You are welcome to remain at any establishment and order from their regular menu in addition to using MAINopoly ‘dollars’ for tastings. Some locations will be offering specials. Given the possible high volume of activity at each location, we ask that if you are not tasting or ordering, please make use of the outside dining areas on the street so that restaurants can best attend to their customers. In short, be courteous and kind!
Other important notes:
– A portion of the proceeds will benefit the 19th Annual Main Street Summer SOULstice
– Attention all veterans and service members: we’d like to thank you for your service. Show your Military/Veteran’s ID at the door for 15% off the advance sale price of your ticket.
– Parking: There are meters and self parking lots along Main Street. We encourage you to carpool, use ride-sharing, and/or Metro services for transportation.
– All ages and family friendly, except the VIP Lounge which is 21+